TEENdiversophy™ The Game: Gen 2 is a unique interactive learning game. It is a low cost and enjoyable way for teens to explore the dimensions of inclusion, equity, and cultural competence.
BENEFITS of TEENdiversophy™ The Game: Gen 2
Adolescents have the developmental imperative of exploring autonomy in social, emotional, and behavioral dimensions.
- The Game creates a platform for open dialogue and the opportunity for students to learn more about themselves and others.
- The Game allows for playing flexibility. Play in small groups or select a slide to promote a topic of deeper conversation or launch a new unit.
- The Game uses the key gamification design elements: chance, strategy, competition, cooperation, and engagement to create a safe and fun learning space.
- The Game provides opportunities to play at all levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- The Game is easy to facilitate and debrief.
- The Game addresses diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging topics that are current for your students, including:
- Body Image
- Region of Origin
- Sexual Assault
- Social Media
- Well Being
Learn more about The Game.